Comprehensive 3 Body System Package with 90 minute consult
Includes the following at-home tests:
Salivary adrenal profile - Body System One (choose between single sample or 28-day panel)
GI-MAP test - Body System Two
Organic Acids Test - Body System Three
90 minute consult with Dr. Gupta
International patients, please note that the online price only includes one-way shipping. You are responsible for paying return shipping to the U.S. and any other related costs or import duties
Salivary hormone testing (Body System One)
This test is useful for:
- Male and Female hormone tests are ideal for men and women concerned with changing hormone levels as a result of age
- Cycling women experiencing PMS symptoms, perhaps related to a hormonal imbalance, may benefit from a female hormone test
- Peri- and post-menopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone levels for replacement considerations
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplement levels
- Anyone with symptoms involving fatigue, insomnia, stress, immunity problems, blood sugar problems, and an overweight body should be tested for cortisol levels as well as "sex" hormones
GI-MAP stool test (Body System Two)
The GI-MAP stool test utilizes cutting edge, Quantitative PCR technology to provide a true DNA/PCR based stool test. This technology has high sensitivity, specificity and a rapid turnaround. The GI pathogens include bacteria, parasites and viruses.
Continuing with this platform, the GI-MAP measures opportunistic organisms, normal flora, fungi, parasites and antibiotic resistance genes. And the Plus refers to immunologic markers for GI health and function including SIgA, Elastase, Calprotectin and Anti-gliadin testing.
The GI-MAP can be used in the detection and identification of gastrointestinal microbial nucleic acids and has been clinically validated for the detection of gastrointestinal pathogens that cause infectious colitis or gastroenteritis. It measures a substantial list of opportunistic pathogens as well as a list of FDA-cleared pathogens, including novel targets such as viruses, Microsporidia, and pathogenic virulence factors.
Normal Bacterial Flora
H. pylori with virulence factors
Organic Acids urine test (Body System Three)
The Organic Acids Profile is a nutritional test providing insights into organic acids and a view into the body's cellular metabolic processes. Additionally, children's reference ranges are designed to provide more accurate pediatric nutritional evaluations. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
Organic acids are metabolic intermediates that are produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter breakdown, or intestinal microbial activity. Marked accumulation of specific organic acids detected in urine often signals a metabolic inhibition or block. The metabolic block may be due to a nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up or drug effect. Several of the biomarkers are markers of intestinal bacterial or yeast overgrowth.