TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All payments are strictly non-refundable. No refunds under any circumstances.
- Lab testing is not included in any package. If you need help with ordering lab tests, please contact us for customized pricing.
- ReCode subscription is not included in any package. If you wish to subscribe, please visit https://www.apollohealthco.com/
- For international patients outside the United States, delivery charges are not included.
- Client is solely responsible for all charges and taxes/duties related to customs. We are not liable for delays or additional costs due to customs.
- Results with customized plans that are not displayed on the website are not guaranteed. Client relieves Dr. Gupta of all liability if he/she chooses to go ahead with a customized plan.
** International patients pay extra for shipping. If you do not wish to pay shipping, please provide a United States address.
*** Heavy metal protocol includes 4 weeks of additional support
****International patients: Note that the cost of the GI-MAP, Organic Acids, Mycotoxin profile and heavy metal tests only includes one-way shipping. Return shipping and/or any customs duties are to be paid by the patient.
Should you choose to continue with one of our plans, you agree to all the above terms and conditions.
All disputes are handled by a third-party legal service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the program so expensive?
If you've read Dr. Bredesen's book, you know about the 36 holes that need to be identified and corrected. This takes time, effort and careful detective work on Dr. Gupta's part. There are lots of cheaper alternatives on the market. However, our experience is that most patients come to us after wasting several years and dollars on those cheap programs.
I would rather keep the patient in a Alzheimer's care facility. It's cheaper.
We encourage you to do a long-term cost effectiveness analysis. Taking care of an Alzheimer's patient in a facility could cost you anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 per month. Our programs cost a fraction of that. Even though we ask for a big upfront investment, the long-term savings make this a worthwhile endeavor.
Does Dr. Gupta accept all patients?
No. Dr. Gupta will assess your level of commitment beforehand. A key part of demonstrating your commitment is willingness to make a financial investment - although there are several other criteria.
Is functional medicine a scam?
We get tons of hate mail every day because we offer cutting-edge medicine that threatens big pharma and their venal touts. We consider every hate mail as a badge of honor. Once the conventional community has spent all their energy mocking and offering mediocre ideas, they will eventually come around to the same conclusions as the functional medicine community. We encourage you to read the story of Ignaz Semmelweis.
Are there any "deals" or "promotions"?
Absolutely not. If you're looking for a deal, please Google Alzheimer's cure and we're sure you will find several options.
Bredesen Protocol™ for Reversal of Cognitive Decline and Alzheimer's Dementia
Dr. Dale Bredesen’s research has demonstrated that a multimodal “programmatic” approach can be successful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and mild cognitive impairment. Functional Medicine is uniquely suited to identify and address the numerous issues that drive cognitive decline.
In Association with AHNP Health and the Institute for Functional Medicine, Dr. Gupta brings you these affordable Bredesen Protocol™ packages. Inquire about customized packages.