Biomatrix progesterone 15ml
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil‚ USP Progesterone, Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols).
- Progesterone per Drop: 4.0 mg.
- Topical Oil.
- 50% more product than the competition and in its own dedicated formula.
Unlike other brands, BioMatrix separates its progesterone and estriol products, allowing for precision dosing and optimal results.
- USP Progesterone helps support the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and embryo development. It is produced in the corpus luteum of the ovaries each month after a woman ovulates, and helps prepare for a fertilized egg directly after ovulation by thickening the lining of the uterus. BioMatrix progesterone is derived from an extraction of the steroidal backbone of the Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa). It is bioidentical, which means it possesses the same molecular structure as that produced naturally by the body.
- Vitamin E (mixed with tocopherols) is a blend of natural-source alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols. An independent assay of a leading brand of oil-based hormones determined that only one form of vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) is included in their formula. Acetate is cheap acid, used in wood glue. In contrast, BioMatrix Est-Adapt uses premium vitamin E in mixed tocopherol forms for enhanced stability and oxidative protection.
- Rice Bran Oil is a reliable oil carrier that contributes to the stability and viscosity of numerous formulas.
Oil Hormone FAQ
How many drops of oil are in each bottle?
There are approximately 500 drops per bottle (at a price lower or equal to the competition, with 50% more product per bottle).
Why is the bottle only partially full?
The oil fills approximately 1/3rd of the bottle to allow for adequate shaking of the product before use, and to accommodate the glass pipette’s length and width.
What are some tips for handling the bottle?
- Shake vigorously before use. If the oil seems to adhere to the bottom, slap the bottle on your palm a few times to loosen it, then shake vigorously. You can also dip the bottle in hot water for a few minutes to loosen contents after a period of not being used.
- To best observe how much oil is left in your bottle, hold it up to bright light and tilt the bottle sideways. The dark amber glass bottle is used for protecting the oil and increasing stability.
- Tilt the bottle and insert the dropper’s pipette to get every drop out of your bottle, as needed.