ReCODE Protocol Morning Balance
30-Day Supply Powder
In the morning, mix two level scoops with water and drink.
ReCODE Morning Balance™ contains ingredients that have been shown to promote cognition and memory by providing signaling and trophic support. Exogenous ketones are included to fuel energy production and endurance.
Soluble Dietary Fiber (Fibersol®-2) 1,500 mg
Fibersol®-2 digestion-resistant maltodextrin is a soluble corn fiber that acts as a low-calorie bulking agent and contains 90% dietary fiber. This soluble fiber cannot be broken down by water or digested by enzymes. It also:
- helps support or maintain intestinal regularity
- has the potential to reduce peak postprandial blood glucose (a blood glucose test that determines the amount of sugar in the blood after a meal) and insulin levels that are within the normal range in healthy individuals
- will promote healthy, steady-state blood glucose or insulin levels
- may attenuate (reduce the force of) the rise in serum triglycerides following a meal and may help retain healthy serum triglyceride levels
- has been demonstrated to delay post-meal hunger and has been shown to increase specific satiety hormones PYY and GLP-1. PYY (a hormone concerned with hunger and the lack of hunger) and GLP-1 (has the ability to decrease blood sugar levels in a glucose-dependent manner by enhancing the secretion of insulin) are satiety hormones released by the gut to tell your brain that you are full
Organic Fibregum™ Bio L (Acacia seyal; Gum Acacia) 1500 mg
Fibregum™ Bio is an organic, all-natural dietary fiber based on 100% gum acacia, with a soluble dietary fiber content of over 90%. Acacia gum is a sustainable source of fiber and is beneficial because it:
- acts as a prebiotic for many probiotic strains such as bifidobacteria
- helps maintain stable blood glucose
- promotes satiety
- helps to absorb and trap toxins, so that they can be safely eliminated from the body
Lecithin (from sunflowers) 1000 mg
Lecithin naturally contains phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and other phospholipids, and has been shown to:
- help sharpen memory
- improve liver function
- lower cholesterol
Beet Root 750 mg
Beets are a natural superfood, providing essential vitamins and minerals, especially iron, and has been shown to support:
- nitric oxide, a vasodilator that relaxes the inner muscles of the blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen and increase blood flow
- healthy blood pressure levels
- promote natural energy
Bacopa whole plant extract (Bacopa monnieri) 500 mg
Bacopa, an Ayurvedic herb known as brahmi, has been used in traditional medicine to support and enhance memory. In Sanskrit, brahmi means “awareness and higher consciousness.” The antioxidant effects of bacopa are linked to increased levels of SOD/superoxide dismutase, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase in the brain.
Beta Glucan (Wellmune WGP®) 500 mg
Beta Glucan (Wellmune WGP® from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) has been clinically proven to help strengthen the immune system. This highly purified Beta glucan 1,3/1,6 is extracted from the cell wall of a proprietary strain of baker’s yeast. Beta Glucanis taken up into the body through specialized immune tissue in the intestines, and has been shown to:
- improve general immune health by encouraging neutrophils, a type of white blood cell, to identify and kill foreign challenges more quickly
- protect against harmful effects of stress
- promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity
Beta Glucan is a natural, gluten-free yeast.
L-Glutathione (Setria® Glutathione) 350 mg
Setria® Glutathione, a reduced-form L-glutathione, is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is found to varying degrees in all of the body’s cells, tissues, fluids, and organ systems. Glutathione protects cells against free radical damage, thereby supporting the normal functioning of tissues and organs. Glutathione also plays a key role in detoxification and fortifies the immune system. Among older individuals, higher glutathione levels appear to be associated with multiple measures of good health, including cholesterol levels, body mass index, blood pressure, blood sugar, and self-ratings of overall health.
Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 300 mg
Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 150 mg
Calcium and Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate are ketones (carbohydrate-free fuels) that promote the use of fat as energy while on low carbohydrate diets. Ketones are energy dense molecules that naturally nourish the brain, heart, and muscles during periods of low carbohydrate intake. Maintaining mild ketosis can have beneficial effects on mental clarity and cognitive performance and raise blood ketone levels without digestive upset.
Magnesium L-threonate (MagTein®) 150 mg
Magnesium is an important nutrient for brain health. Studies show magnesium levels in food are dropping due to the acidification of soil, yield dilution (as crop yields increase magnesium levels decrease), and unbalanced fertilization.
Magtein® Magnesium L-threonate is the only magnesium form proven to effectively increase the magnesium levels in the brain. Magtein® is chelated with amino acids for better bioavailability. (Magnesium is chelated by attaching an amino acid to the reactive sites of the magnesium ion, which significantly improves absorption.) Magtein® has been shown to:
- raise the cerebrospinal fluid magnesium concentration with statistical significance
- increase the synaptic density in the hippocampus region of the brain to enhance memory
- enhance learning abilities, working memory, and short- and long-term memory
- improve longevity, sleep, mood and other conditions of aging
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 100 mg
NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme found in all living cells that is required for fundamental biological processes. NAD+ declines with age, which is why it’s so important to supplement. NAD+ has been shown to:
- regulate the brain neurotransmitter glutamate, a powerful excitatory neurotransmitter that is released by nerve cells in the brain
- replenish levels of the antioxidant glutathione
- boost natural energy
- activate certain enzymes that may promote healthy aging
- support the body's detoxification system
Choline (as conditioned choline bitartrate) 50 mg
Choline is a vitamin-like essential nutrient and a methyl donor involved in many physiological processes. Choline:
- supports the brain and memory
- helps with depression